We ask that you follow the below guidelines to help ensure an environment and culture that honors the Dharma and this space of practice, teaching and inquiry.
- Once inside, before meditation begins, please remove your shoes and place under the bench along the wall.
- Maintain silence during meditation.
- Dress modestly, in attire appropriate to the occasion.
- Turn off your mobile phone.
- You may leave a session during walking meditation, which is also the time to use the restroom.
- Keep your valuables with you during meditation.
- The center has cushions, chairs and benches for meditation. Please brush off and straighten your cushion after meditation concludes.